The Answer is:- Collect the Re evaluation Form and Photocopy Form from your College.(Its normally a Green(Revaluation) and Pink(Photocopy) Form which would cost Rs. 10/- Each) Fill the form, and submit the same in College within 7 days from the date of declaration of Marks. With the form you Need to Submit a) 5th Semester […]
The results have bought a wave of Surprise, Just like How the question Papers were, Students are confused for they had high Hopes from the result. In order to Clarify their Marks, they Need to submit their Application for Re Evaluation. Process:- From the Date of Receivable of Marks, Apply for RE-EVALUATION in the form […]
only grades have been declared by the university, Marks will be handed over to College. hence Physical list will be put up in Respective college disclosing Internal and external marks. We are expecting the marks to be out by Monday or maximum Tuesday. Congratulations to All cleared. (Finally half graduate);) Cheers!!
TYBAF SEM 5 results 2015-2016 declared today on 28/01/2016 Dear TYBAF students, We are glad to inform you that Mumbai university has declared the results of tybaf sem 5 cbsgs on 28th Jan 2016. You can view the results at the official website of Mumbai university – results section Or Check this link: http://results.mu.ac.in/choose_noc.php?exam_id=3778&exam_year=2015&exam_month=OCT BAF.co.in […]
TYBcom results came up in December’15, which was early as expected by the students, Not just Grades, but Marks were displayed online. There are many Rumours about the Declaration of TYBAF results. Where as per current status, The Results are expected in the First week of FEB’16. they are hardly expected in this Month. Update: […]
But what happened?? This is fact related to a Student Of TYBAF from MK COLLEGE Borivali. 5th Semester Exams are already in controversies relating to, Out of portion Questions in Management accounts, Printing errors, Lengthy Papers, Incomplete Question papers Etc. Against which a petition was filed Online with a support of more than 1700 students, […]
The Most talked about FM lecture which was scheduled for 5th of Dec’15 at Andrews college, has been Postponed to 9th Dec’2015. We have Attached the Official invitation as well as the Day plan. For any query, you can speak directly with Prof. Abhishek sood : 9820449653/ Serissa fernandes(Student from Andrews college) 9769015487.
As per TIMES OF INDIA (27th May’ 2015) The biggest increase has been seen in BAF—from 7,440 seats two years ago to 8,760 this year. But is the reason of such an increase is the Market value of the Course?? The Fact is, Hardly anyone has Knowledge of BAF. When you go for an interview, […]
The FA paper was not enough to excite the students with, Mumbai university take things to all a new level with Direct tax paper. As per the Published Paper pattern of Direct tax paper, Q 5 should be and option Between (a) or (b), where (a) consist of two question carrying 7 & 8 marks, […]
Firstly, Direct tax should not be taken Lightly, as there will be no question only out of Salary or House Property etc.. Every chapter is linked to Get the GTI. Hence do not leave any chapter in option. (Residential and Scope will be asked separately not Linked with GTI) *#* Salary Always take the Gross […]
Subscribe to BAF Blog via Email
- All you want to know about BAF April 15, 2013
- List of BAF Colleges in Mumbai April 9, 2011
- Financial Accounts was enough to break the Confidence. October 29, 2015
- Career Options After 12th / HSC April 15, 2013
- Mumbai university Examination Committee Loves BAF the Most. November 17, 2015
- How to apply for Re evaluation?? February 3, 2016
- I WANT RE EVALUATION !! TYBAF February 2, 2016
- Marks won’t Come online!! January 29, 2016
- TYBAF SEM 5 results 2015-2016 declared today on 28/01/2016 January 28, 2016
- TYBAF 5th Sem Results 2015-2016. January 11, 2016
- damini: After how many days i can get to know my marks aft...
- Amit: due to the transfer of job of my papa. I need to c...
- Amit Jha: due to the transfer of job of my papa. I need to c...
- Amit Jha: Because of transfer of job of my father from Boisa...
- Rohit: i had given 12th exam in 58 % and then i m going t...