The University of Mumbai started the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) course in 2003-04. The course not only aims at training students to gain knowledge in the fields related to Accounting & Finance. It is a perfectly designed full time course for aspiring Chartered Accountants & Financial Analysts. The Course is 6 Semesters Long, which […]
Tips for Examination You have to attempt five questions out of which 1st question is objective questions which may be attempted first you may lay more emphasis on M.C.Q./F.I.B and Match the Columns. All the five topics are problem based. Do not leave any topic in option. Q. No. 2, 3 and 4 are practical […]
Tips for Examination You have to attempt five questions out of which 1st question is objective questions which may be attempted first you may lay more emphasis on M.C.Q. and Match the Columns. All the five topics are problem based. Do not leave any topic in option. Q. No. 2, 3 and 4 are […]
Hindustan Times Covers THE BAF ACT on Page 1 and 2. As per Hindustan times, The baf act is a Visiting faculty and a lecturer in coaching classes. The BAF ACT specifies, that they have no Issues with classes, for its a students choice. Here is what they Published on their Facebook wall. Hindustan Times- […]
This was updated by the baf act before few Minutes on their Facebook wall. “Well Finally tomorrow we are out with the List. Again its a Mild Warning for All who practice in Unethical manner, And bring disrepute to this Profession. The BAF ACT Message to Such People. 1) Because of You students […]
Exams are approaching in a few days and you’ve been for several years, nay decades now! This possibly will be the last exam you take in your life for many of you. We will be updating important questions bank just one day (possibly night) before the exam. However, do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or […]
Revaluation Result finally out. But the entire list is not out yet, nor any news on Photocopy. for any update log on to :http://baf.co.in/revaluation-result-tybaf/
This is post from #thebafacts in Jan’16 on its wall. ” Marks Being Sold at Rs 100 per Mark.(TYBAF) The entire fact Coming out soon!! ?#?thebafact?. College being associated with Private classes is not new. But As per the information received and verified, there are a few colleges, where students are forced to Join a […]
This is the important material as of now before the exams. Once done with the chapter do not forget to Solve the previous year Papers, as it will help to understand your reach and approach to the topic. DO NOT FORGET TO KEEP TIME LIMIT WHILE SOLVING THESE QUESTIONS.
Dear All, Please find the File below.
Subscribe to BAF Blog via Email
- All you want to know about BAF April 15, 2013
- List of BAF Colleges in Mumbai April 9, 2011
- Financial Accounts was enough to break the Confidence. October 29, 2015
- TYBAF WEEK from 18th March to 25th March. March 17, 2016
- Very Important for FA VI April 7, 2016
- Everything About Baf ( Course, Cut off, Subject Summary) May 25, 2016
- Importance for FM sem 6 April 25, 2016
- Importance for Cost Accounting – TYBAF Sem 6 April 22, 2016
- Take it as a Request Or Warning. – THE BAF ACT April 17, 2016
- Keep the dirt of my career- THE BAF ACT April 17, 2016
- Bhagyashri: i had given 12th exam in 62% and then i m going to...
- Everything About Baf ( Course, Cut off, Subject Summary) | BAF: […] List of BAF Colleges in Mumbai April 9, ...
- keertish panchal: Is their any collage in rajasthan...
- sucheeta dubey: I have completed my F. Y. B. A. F. bt i hv gt 2 K...
- Rahul jha: which job can i get after doing BAF course and how...