Name –Chhavi Agarwal
College Name – Lala Lajpatrai College
Course Name – Baf
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage:7/86%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I’m from lalas and have always been an average student.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels great… a reward for all the hard work put in.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My professor and my family
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Not at all…I started preparation quite late towards the end
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Management a/c and cost a/c
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Answers in bullets as they are to the point
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
We had no case studies in 5th sem.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
We only had economics in theory subjects and it had no diagrams
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Study atleast for 3hrs excluding what you do in college and tuitions
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Take breaks regularly
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Make studies more practical and conceptual based.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Just work hard as it has its own rewards
15) Your feedback/suggestions for any BAF.co.in?
It’s a great site as it connects students from different colleges and courses.