Name – Isha Gandhi
College Name – Nagindas Khandwala College
Course Name – BAF
Which year – TY
- Tell us about yourself (your background, why did you join the course)?
I joined the course because i had interest in the finance field and i wanted to make career in it. Also calculations are things i love to do.
- How does it feel to be the Class Representative of the class? (How long have you been the CR of the class, what motivated you to become the CR)
I like being the CR of the class. I have been the CR for two and half semesters of BAF. I like to lead and so that was my motivation to be the CR.
- What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
A leader is a person who steps forward to lead a group of people. He does his work but with it he gets work done by others by leading them motivating everyone in the team , guiding people in their work and also appreciate for their work.
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
The most important values as a leader according to me is to take responsibilities, punctualism , confidence , risk taking capacity, decision making power.
- Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay motivated?
Yes the leader needs to be motivated. Leaders can stay motivated by having self confidence.
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
The fear whether the decision will be right or not. To take care that the leader is not being bias with anyone.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
My strength as a leader is that i have confidence to take initiative .
- According to you, what is BAF all about?
BAF is all about accounting. It has various accounting subject. It provides basic knowledge about everything.
- As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
I as a student feel if some more of practical knowledge is implemented in education system and the theoretical knowledge is upgraded then it would help the students to face competition more efficiently.
- What would you advice someone planning to do BAF?
I would advise the person to keep themselves updated with the changes in the financial field by doing research.
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BAF students?
I have learnt that life has both the phases ups and down. Basically it is a real life test of how you react to success and struggles.
- Your feedback for BAF.co.in?
The website is really good as it provides the new changes and knowledge which will help the students to prepare themselves for the challenges of corporate world.
Thanks on behalf of the readers, we wish you the best for all your future endeavors.